Responsible Inclusive Purchases (CIR, as per its initials in Spanish)
PURPOSE: Economic and social inclusion of suppliers with fewer opportunities to access the supply chain market.
LINES OF ACTION:
- Local Inclusive Purchases
- Corporate Inclusive Businesses
- Development of Suppliers
- Services acquired: textile clothing, corporate gifts for employees and customers, catering services, graphic services, bags and production supplies.
- Model: Replicability and transfer of education.
- Articulation: INCIDE, government agencies (INTI, INTA, Ministries of Production and Social Development), NGOs, Work Cooperatives, protected workshops, entrepreneurs and universities.
- Scope: Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico.
- 50 active CIR suppliers.
- 31 plants and commercial offices with CIR suppliers.
- Purchases for +ARS 12,300,000 in 2017.
- + 500 participating entrepreneurs.