Por favor Rote su dispositivo para una mejor experiencia!

About Arcor

Companies and Strategic Alliances

Get to Know the Group's Activity

47% stake in Mastellone Hnos.

Bagley Latinoamérica S.A.

ONE OF THE MAJOR COMPANIES OF COOKIES AND CRACKERS IN SOUTH AMERICA

Bagley Latinoamérica S.A., the company created with Danone Group for the cookies and crackers, alfajores and cereals business in Latin America, is one of the leading companies in the region.
With eight manufacturing plants in the region, the company stands out for the quality and variety of its products.
It launches more than 50 products per year and contributes to the nutrition of adults and children constantly seeking to meet all consumers' needs.
Its performance translates into a strong leadership in Argentina, an important position in the Brazilian market and an increasing share in Chile, in addition to having achieved an important penetration in other countries in the region.
Its main assets include its strong brand equity. It has leading brands in Argentina, Brazil and Chile, such as Criollitas, Opera, Rex, Sonrisas, Tentaciones, Traviata, Chocolinas and Surtido Bagley.

La Serenísima

LEADING COMPANY IN DAIRY PRODUCTS.

In 2015, the two leading national companies in the Argentine food market reached a historical agreement.

Arcor Group, the main food company in Argentina and leader in Latin America, reaches an association agreement with Mastellone, the Argentine company with over 85 years of history, leader in the manufacture and sale of dairy products.

Arcor and Bagley invested in Mastellone through different capital contributions. With this investments, Arcor Group acquired 47% of the shares in Mastellone.

It is one of the most important transactions in the Group's history and is also the beginning of a new stage where different opportunities for growth arise for both companies based on the synergies that may result therefrom.

Cartocor

CARDBOARD, PAPER AND FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MARKET LEADER IN ARGENTINA, WITH STRONG PRESENCE IN THE REGION.

Cartocor is an Arcor Group’s company created in 1980, which is specialized in the manufacture of corrugated cardboard packages.
Since its inception, Arcor has taken on a strong commitment towards quality and vertical integration, which has made the Company venture into this business.
Cartocor was created in 1980 with the purpose of meeting the needs of cardboard package markets, placing special emphasis on customer service, constant innovation, productivity, quality and environmental care.
With six manufacturing units, —five of which are in Argentina and the other one in Chile—, Cartocor has nowadays consolidated itself as the main manufacturer of corrugated cardboard in Argentina and as one of the leaders in the region.
Out of its total production, only 10% is used to meet Arcor Group's needs, while the remaining 90% is used to meet third party markets' demands, supplying major companies throughout the region.

Cartocor's flexible packaging division markets its products under the Converflex brand.

Danone

AN ALLIANCE FOR QUALITY.

A strategic alliance was reached with the French Danone Group in 2005.

The cookies & crackers, alfajores and cereal bars businesses were unified through this agreement under Arcor's management in Argentina, Brazil and Chile.

Bagley Latinoamérica S.A. was thus created, which is one of the leading cookies and crackers companies in the region.

Bimbo Group

STRATEGIC ALLIANCE IN NORTH AMERICA.

In 2006, Arcor made an alliance in Mexico with Bimbo Group to manufacture confectionery and chocolates in Mexico in order to supply the Mexican market and other parts of the world.

Coca Cola

LEADING BRANDS MADE AN ALLIANCE TO INNOVATE.

In 2010, Arcor made a decision that surprised the market. It decided to create a strategic alliance with Coca-Cola. Cobrandings and developments of new products result from this alliance of brands.

Innovative products were developed with original combinations of both companies' brands, such as: Menthoplus-Powerade; T-Pop’s-Sprite; Topline-Sprite Zero and Fanta ice-cream.

Subsequently, in 2019, Kamay Ventures, the first Argentine Capital fund designed to finance and advise start-ups with innovative projects, was created between both companies.

Laboratorios Bagó

Two Argentine companies combine the world of health and food.

In 2018 Arcor Group partnered with Laboratorios Bagó, a cutting-edge high-quality pharmaceutical company at the service of health. From this partnership, SIMPLE was born, a line of dietary supplements that allows you to incorporate all the necessary nutrients that may be lacking in your daily diet in an easy and friendly way.