Human Rights are fundamental for both individuals and the organizations created by them.
The responsibility to respect Human and Labor Rights lies not only with governments or states. Companies are responsible for enforcing these rights both in their workplace and their broader spheres of influence, adopting this new way of thinking and acting in all business situations.
AT ARCOR WE COMMIT TO:
- Complying with applicable legislation, ensuring fair working conditions, professional development, career training and equal opportunities, involving our value chain in this commitment.
- Respecting voluntary union affiliation and recognizing the right to collective bargaining.
- Contributing to the abolition of all forms of forced labor and child labor.
- Promoting practices that improve inclusion and diversity within the Company’s scope of action.
- Facilitating and supporting actions and projects, which help create equal opportunities during childhood.